Chicory water is prepared from distillation of Cichorium intybus aerial parts.
Chicory is a totally natural product from a perennial plant, grown for centuries. Chicory has cold and wet nature. Chicory is a creative, versatile ingredient which adds flavour to other drinks. Chicory has been thought to have medicinal qualities for over 5000 years.
The benefits of chicory and chicory water
- It is one of the best herbal plants for removing fever, heat and inflammation in the body.
- It is useful for kidneys, help the blood purification and it is hematopoietic.
- It is a good friend of the liver and patients with diabetes can use chicory to reduce blood sugar.
- It is very useful for regulating blood pressure.
- This plant water is rich in vitamin C and if it is wild-type, it is rich in phosphorus and iron.
- It is used for loss of appetite, upset stomach, constipation, liver and gallbladder disorders, cancer, and rapid heartbeat.