Foreign Trade Unit
This unit has English-speaking staffs, some of whose activities are as follows:
- Compile and update catalogues in accordance with international standards.
- Identify the type of consumer (export destination) according to the type of products and market study.
- Necessary study on the accepted business culture of the export destination.
- Principled correspondence with export destinations.
- Necessary follow-up after correspondence by phone, social networks or face-to-face meetings.
- Participants in international exhibitions.
- Management in foreign exchange payment systems and opening of document credits.
- Management in customs affairs of imported and exported goods and services.