Name: Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil
Scientific Name: Papaver Somniferum
German Name: Gittaione , Nigella
French Name: Nielle du levant
- Stearic Acid2-5
- Oleic Acid17-26
- Linoleic Acid52-67
Black cumin is a plant with divided leaves. Its flowers are single and milky white. Its edges are tending to green or blue. The color of its seeds is dark and the shape of them is triangular with a special smell.
The seeds of this plant contain from 30% to 40% of oily substances. Other existing compounds in seeds are from 0.5% to 1.5% essential oil with unpleasant smell.
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Health and beauty industries
- Massage therapy
- Topical use: Alleviating muscular and joint pains
- Useful for treating coughs resulting from coldness and asthma
- Effective for removing hand and foot numbness and chronic fatigue Edible use with honey
- Effective for treating kidney and bladder stone