Cinnamon has been a major component of alternative medicine for thousands of years. The bark of cinnamon contains a number of oils that provide the body with many benefits. It is also rich in nutrients making it a well-rounded food that will ensure your body has what it needs to be healthy. Learning more about what cinnamon can do for you is sure to encourage you to start adding this delicious spice to more of your meals.
The benefits of cinnamon water are:
- It may help treat Type 2 diabetes
- It can lower your bad cholesterol (or LDL).
- It has antifungal, antibacterial, and even antiviral properties.
- It can help treat the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- It may have anti-carcinogenic properties
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It can help manage Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).